William M. Goldstein, Esq.
William M. Goldstein has been practicing law in Cleveland since 1969. Those years of experience have provided him with the ability to solve a wide range of legal problems, and assist each client on a personalized basis, for almost any legal situation which may arise. His legal knowledge ranges from divorce to probate to personal injury to advising many small businesses in legal and management issues.
William’s success has been driven by strong relationships he has developed with both clients and attorneys throughout the legal community.
– The Ohio State University, 1961
– Cleveland State – Marshall College of Law, J.D. 1969
– Ohio, 1969
– Northern District of Ohio Federal Court
– American Association for Justice
– Ohio Association for Justice
– Cleveland Area Trial Academy