Michael D. Goldstein, Esq.
A Northeast Ohio native, Michael graduated from The Ohio State University in 1999, and completed his Juris Doctorate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2002. Returning to Cleveland to form Goldstein & Goldstein, Michael has focused his practice on representing people and families of those injured in accidents, nursing home neglect and medical malpractice. Michael has become an accomplished Trial Attorney, and obtained numerous large verdicts and settlements for his clients. Michael takes pride in tackling difficult legal challenges on behalf of his clients, and continues to fight every day against insurance companies and corporations, in an effort to recover fair compensation on behalf of people who have been injured.
Michael is a board certified trial lawyer, obtaining his certification in civil trial advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. From 2013 to 2015, Michael was recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers as one of Ohio’s top attorneys under the age of 40. In 2016, at the age of 38, Michael has been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers as one of the top attorneys in Ohio. In 2015 and 2016, Michael has been selected as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers. Also in 2016, Michael was selected for membership in the Nations Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, representing a selection of the top one percent of attorneys in the United States based on standards of legal excellence.
– B.S. with honors, The Ohio State University, 1999
– J.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2002
– Ohio, 2002
– Wisconsin, 2002 (Currently Inactive)
– Illinois, 2003 (Currently Inactive)
– Florida, 2007
– U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2002
– 6th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, 2004
– 3rd Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, 2004
– American Association for Justice
– Ohio Association for Justice
– Cleveland Area Trial Academy